Planting your favorite Wave® Petunias in containers is easy as 1, 2, 3! Step outside, pick your pot and let’s get started.
1. Get a planter or flower pot with good drainage. Be sure there are a couple of holes at the bottom where excess water can seep out.
2. Add your soil. Scoop the soil into your pot, spreading it around generously.
3. Now it’s time to take your petunias out of their original Wave pots. (Save these little pink pots to use as a handy scoop for your potting soil.)
4. Place your plant in the soil, arranging them a few inches apart, depending on the size of your pot.
5. Fill in the gaps with more soil. Lightly press down – make sure it’s not too compacted.
6. Take your watering can and water your plants in their new home. They’ll thank you for it.
7. Place your planter in the sun.
Hope you enjoyed this easy tutorial. If you have any tips on planting your favorite Wave Petunias, share them in the Comments section. We love to learn new things every gardening season!